Ironia PTO Blast (2/9/24)
Winterfest!! - COMPLETE!!!
AMAZING PICTURES COMING!!!!
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH TO EVERYONE!!
EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!
Purchase the 2023-2024 Ironia Panthers Yearbook!
We are now in the final collection and proofing stages of creating this year's book and the R.O.A.R. theme is looking great, especially the cover art by Mrs. Lade and 5th grade artists. We are still collecting photos for the following:
- 100th Day of School projects (Wednesday, Feb. 7th) from Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade families
- Panther Pride Spirit Wear (Friday, Feb. 9th) from all grades.
- Proud Panther recognition awarded anytime during this school year from all grades
- Winterfest memories (Saturday, Feb. 10th)
The Ironia years fly by! Be sure to purchase a copy of the yearbook for your Ironia Panther - they are on sale through March via our pre-sale only. We do not order additional stock, only the quantity that is pre-paid.
To order visit www.yearbookordercenter.com and use Ironia code 21202. Not sure if you ordered? Visit the order site and use your email to check.
Any questions - email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5th Grade Class: Yearbook Photos Needed!
- Baby Photo- please include your child's name and tag "5th Grade Baby" plus their career aspirations
- Through the years- Any photos taken throughout your child's time at Ironia: please tag "Ironia Memories" - submit as many as you'd like, no need to add names as they will not be labeled. Photos submitted will also be shared with the PTO committee for their end of year slideshow.
Upload at www.hjeshare.com using code "ironiapanthers24"
Questions? Email email@example.com
The Ironia PTO Outreach Committee, with the generous support of our Ironia Families, has created a fund during this season of giving to support anyone that might need assistance. If your Ironia family would benefit from an extra boost of holiday spirit and support, most commonly in the form of a gift card to the grocery store of your choice, or other assistance at your request, please contact Mrs. Dressel. Note: Full discretion and anonymity will be maintained by the front office, with no release of information to the PTO. Thank you!!
Thank you in advance for contributing to everything that makes our Ironia Community so special!!
~The Ironia Executive Board~